November 7, 2011
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - November
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, November 7th, 2011 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the October 3rd, 2011 Regular Meeting
- Receive the 2010/2011 Audit as Presented by Eddie Carrick
- Declare Certain Property as Surplus
- Discussion on Paving Main Street and Consider Adopting a Resolution of Support
- Consider Participating in the South Rowan Christmas Parade and Sharing the Cost of Santa’s Float
- Consider Closing City Hall at 12:00pm on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 for the Annual South Rowan Christmas Parade
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going Into Executive Session to Discuss Legal and Personnel Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.