May 3, 2010
Regular Board of Aldermen Meeting May
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday,May 3rd, 2010 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
Town of Landis, Board of Alderman Meeting
Monday, May 3rd, 2010
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting a Consent Agenda
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the April 5th, 2010 Regular Meeting
- Hear Presentation from Phil Conrad for an Update on the Rowan Express Program
- Discuss the Sale of Water from Lake Wright as Presented by Steve Rowland
- Receive Request from Police Chief McCoy to Place Traffic Control Devices on Certain Streets
- Consider Adopting a Resolution in Support of the Renewable Energy Portfolio Standards Charge
- Discuss the North Carolina Small Town Main Street Program and Consider Adopting a Resolution in Support of
- Receive and Discuss Proposed 2010/2011 Budget
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going Into Executive Session for Legal and Personnel Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.