December 6, 2010
Regular Board of Aldermen Meeting - December
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, December 6th, 2010 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the November 1st, 2010 Regular Meeting
- Call to Order Public Hearing Regarding Voluntary Annexation of Certain Parcels
- Consider an Ordinance to Extend the Corporate Limits of the Town of Landis
- Call to Order Public Hearing Regarding Proposed Changes to the Town’s Zoning Ordinance, Specifically Dealing with Game Rooms and Video Arcades
- Consider Adopting a Text Amendment for the Town’s Zoning Ordinance
- Receive the Monthly Financial Statement for October
- Receive the Recycling Report for November
- Update on Leaf Collection and Stormwater Concerns
- Consider Adopting a Resolution to Provide an Added Death Benefit for Full Time Town Employees
- Consider Approving the Phase II Environmental Report for the Passive Park Property
- Consider Appointments to the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) and to the Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC)
- Discussion of the Low Vehicle Speed Ordinance
- Discussion of Establishing Employee Contracts for Town-Funded Schooling as Requested by Alderman Safrit
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Adjourn Meeting
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.