October 4, 2010
Regular Board of Alderman October Meeting
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, September 13th, 2010 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street. The date was changed due to the Labor Day Holiday.
Town of Landis, Board of Alderman Meeting
Monday, October 4, 2010
A G E N D A
1. Call Meeting to Order
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Agenda Adoption
6. Consider Adopting the Minutes from the September 13th, 2010 Regular Meeting
7. Receive Additional Information From Staff Concerning Recycling for Business Customers
8. Consider Calling for a Public Hearing Concerning the Proposed Animal Sanitation Ordinance
9. Consider Adopting a Resolution Supporting the Rowan County Bond for Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
10.Receive Certain Voluntary Annexation Request and Instruct the Town Clerk to Conduct Sufficiency Studies on Each Parcel
11.Department Head Comments
12.Comments from Board Members
13.Comments from Citizens
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
-When coming forward, please state your name and address.
-Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
-Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
-Please, courtesy is expected at all times.