November 1, 2010
Regular Board of Alderman November Meeting
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, November 1st, 2010 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the October 4, 2010 Regular Meeting
- Call to Order the Public Hearing Regarding the Proposed Animal Sanitation Ordinance
- Receive Request From Craft Development and Summit Land Services for the Approval of One New Lot in the Oaks of Landis - Lot 118/Phase I
- Receive Petitions and Sufficiency reports for Voluntary Annexations and Consider Calling for a Public Hearing
- Receive Recommendation from the Planning Board for Proposed Revisions to the Game Room/Video Arcade/Electronic Gaming Establishment Ordinance and Consider Calling for a Public Hearing
- Receive Recommendation from Planning Board Concerning the Properties Located in the Highway Overlay District
- Consider Appointing an Alternate to the Planning Board
- Receive Information Concerning a Low Speed Vehicle Ordinance as Requested by Alderman Sloop
- Request to Close City Hall Early for Annual Christmas Parade
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going into Executive Session for Personnel Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.