April 2, 2012
Landis Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - April
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the March 3rd, 2012 Special Meeting, the March 3rd, 2012 Budget Retreat, the March 5th, 2012 Regular Meeting and the March 20th, 2012 Special Meeting
- Open Public Hearing Regarding a Rezoning Request From Lauren & Sara Weaver for Property Located at Highway 29 North and Old Beatty Ford Road
- Open Public Hearing Regarding a Rezoning Request From Priscilla Weaver for Property Located at Highway 29 North and Cold Water Street
- Open Public Hearing Regarding a Rezoning Request From 522 Properties, LLC for Property Located at 400 South Main Street
- Consider Appointing Kelly Miller to the Landis Council of Arts & History
- Hear Presentation From Larry Smith, Town Manager with the Town of Spencer, and Consider Adopting a Resolution of Support for State Funding at the North Carolina Transportation Museum
- Hear Presentation from Mike Acquesta About Photography Workshop
- Hear Presentation From Allen Hart From the USDA Concerning Additional Funding for the Water Projects
- Consider Adopting the Capital Project Ordinance and Budget For the Water Distribution System Improvements
- Consider Approving an Agreement Between the Town of Landis and Mt Moriah Evangelical Lutheran Church to Allow the Town to Utilize Property Adjacent to the Lake Corriher Wilderness Area
- Hear Presentation from Pavement Management Company
- Hear Presentation from Ferguson Waterworks
- Discussion of Street Vendors & Panhandlers as Presented by Tony Hilton
- Consider Setting Dates for a Budget Workshop
- Consider Moving the Date of for the Regular May Meeting
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going into Executive Session to Discuss Legal Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.