Electric Line Technician, Class A
Town of Landis Electric Operation
Become part of the energy behind public power! The Town of Landis, a member of Electricities has spent the past 50 years working closely with public power communities across North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia to improve their utility and government operations. We have an in-depth understanding of the utility business and the unique challenges each of these communities face. The Town of Landis along with Electricities strength is bringing public power communities together to share knowledge in an effort to make their power safer and more reliable.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to be part of our Electric Line Operations team.
The Electric Line Technician “Class A” will perform at the upper level in the construction and maintenance of electrical power transmission and distribution lines. This position is located with the Town of Landis, North Carolina
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Installation, repair and maintenance of overhead electric distribution facilities.
- Installation, repair and maintenance of underground electric distribution facilities.
- Maintenance of substation and street lights
- Graduation from high school or vocational school.
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Power Line Technician Second Class or equivalent training and experience.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s license (CDL) or the ability to obtain one.
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours in varying weather conditions.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Applications accepted until filled. The Town of Landis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Application to:
Town of Landis
Attn: Town Manager
P.O. Box 8165
Landis, North Carolina 28088