December 4, 2014 - February 4, 2015
Budget Billing Enrollment Information
Information Regarding Enrollment in the Equal Payment Plan with Town of Landis Utilities
The March 1st, 2015 billing cycle will start the beginning of the Budget Billing Program (Equal Payment Plan—EPP) for the upcoming twelve months.
Enrollment is held once yearly for participation in the plan and a list of criteria for participation is detailed below:
- To be eligible for the EPP the customer has to have held an account with the Town of Landis for a minimum of one year at the same service address, with no interruption of service. Business and commercial accounts are not eligible for EPP.
- Participants in this plan may not fall behind in payments and must have the balance paid each month by the 20th.
- To enroll in the plan customers must begin with a zero balance as of February 14th, 2015.
- Customers will have to come into City Hall to complete an enrollment form for the EPP.
- The deadline for enrollment is Tuesday, February 4th, 2015 at 3:00pm.
- Customers who are currently enrolled will receive a letter with their budget billing amount for the upcoming year. Current customers of the equal payment plan will be re-enrolled unless they contact our office.
To enroll, please visit City Hall between the hours of 9:00am and 12:00pm; and 1:00pm and 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday, and ask for Debbie Goodman.