September 7, 2011
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - September
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Wednesday, September 7th, 2011 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street. The date was changed due to the Labor Day holiday.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the August 1st, 2011 Regular Meeting
- Hear Presentation from Mike Acquesta Concerning the Recent Photography Class
- Update on the Lake Corriher Wilderness Area
- Consider Appointment of Interim Chief of Police
- Consider Adopting the North Carolina Governor’s Highway Safety Program, Local Governmental Resolution for Reimbursement
- Consider Accepting a Donation from Dave’s Gunsmith to Be Auctioned Off For Special Olympics
- Consider Changing the Monthly Renewable Energy Charge Rate
- Discussion of Changing the Speed Limit on Parts of North Main Street as Requested by the China Grove Town Council
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going Into Executive Session to Discuss Legal and Personnel Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.