July 6, 2011
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - July
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Wednesday, July 6th, 2011, 2010 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street. The meeting is being held on a Wednesday this month due to the 4th of July Holiday.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the June 6th, 2011 Regular Meeting and the June 13th, 2011 Recessed Regular Meeting
- Receive Recognition from the North Carolina Special Olympics
- Hear Presentation From Randi Gates Concerning the Carolina Thread Trail
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.