January 9, 2012
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - January
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, January 9th, 2012 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street. The date was changed for January due to the New Year's Eve holiday.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the December 5th, 2011 Regular Meeting
- Receive an Update on the Water/Sewer Project
- Consider Accepting a Gift of Property from the Estate of DC Linn
- Consider Approving Contract With the Charlotte Swim Club
- Consider Approving the Annual Certification of Firefighters
- Consider Approving the Final Lots in Phase I of the Oaks of Landis
- Consider Appointing Bob Wood as the Permanent Chief of Police
- Discuss and Consider Approving a Request from the Police Department Regarding a Fundraiser for Special Olympics
- Discussion of a Proposed Take-Home Vehicle Policy
- Consider Setting Date for the Annual Budget Retreat
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going Into Executive Session to Discuss Legal and Personnel Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.