January 3, 2011
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - January
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, January 3rd, 2011, 2010 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the December 6th, 2010 Regular Meeting
- Consider Participating in the Small Town Main Street Program
- Discussion of the Mowing Contract
- Discussion of the Low Speed Vehicle Ordinance
- Considering Approving the Annual Certification of Firefighters
- Receive the Annual Audit for Year Ending June 30th, 2010 as Presented by Eddie Carrick, Town Auditor
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.