February 6, 2012
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - February
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, February 6th, 2012 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the January 9th, 2011 Regular Meeting
- Receive and Discuss the December 2011 Financial Statement
- Receive and Discuss the North Carolina Railroad, Norfolk Southern Railroad Indemnification Agreement and Right of Entry
- Receive Draft Vehicle Policy
- Consider Calling for a Special Meeting on March 3rd, 2012 Prior to the Budget Retreat to Consider Awarding Bids on the Water Project
- Consider Receiving a Proclamation Requesting Designation of February as Black History Month
- Consider Receiving a Proclamation Requesting Designation of January 16th, 2012 as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.