December 2, 2013
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - December
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, December 2nd, 2013 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
At this meeting there will be a public hearing concerning a re-zoning request. Please click here for more information.
Town of Landis, Board of Alderman Meeting
Monday, December 2nd, 2013
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the November 4th, 2013 Regular Meeting and the November 6th, 2013 Special Called Meeting
- Administer the Oath of Office to Newly Elected Town Officials by Rowan County Assistant Clerk of Court Sonia Pouzk
- Consider Appointment of the Mayor Pro Tem
- Consider Appointments to the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)
- Consider Appointments to the Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC)
- Consider Appointment to the Centralina Council of Government (COG)
- Call to Order the Public Hearing Regarding a Rezoning Request For Property Located at 319 North Main Street
- Consider Approving a Rezoning Request For Property Located at 319 North Main Street
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going into Executive Session to Discuss Legal Matters
- Consider Adjourning Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
When coming forward, please state your name and address.
Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
Please, courtesy is expected at all times.