December 5, 2011
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - December
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, December 5th, 2011 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the November 7th, 2011 Regular Meeting
- Administer the Oath of Office to Newly Elected Town Officials by Judge Marshall Bickett
- Consider Replacement For Alderman James Furr
- Consider Appointing the Representatives to the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) and the Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC)
- Consider Appointing the Delegate to Centralina Council of Government (COG)
- Consider Calling For a Special Joint Meeting With the Landis Planning Board on Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 to Hear Updates on Recent Changes in the Annexation Laws, as Presented by Bill Dustin of COG
- Consider Changing the Dates of the Regular Scheduled Meetings in January and September Due to Holidays
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going Into Executive Session to Discuss Legal and Personnel Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.