August 1, 2011
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - August
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, August 1st, 2011 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the July 6th, 2011 Regular Meeting
- Discussion of the Community Development Block Grant by Shelley Williamson
- Consider Approving New Lots (119, 120, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 and 130) Within Phase I of the Oaks of Landis
- Consider Approving an Agreement Between NC DOT and the Town of Landis for Bridge Inspections
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going Into Executive Session to Discuss Legal and Personnel Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.