April 4, 2011
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting - April
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, April 4th, 2011, 2010 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the March 7th, 2011 Regular Meeting
- Call to Order Public Hearing Regarding the Proposed Low Speed Vehicle Ordinance
- Receive Bids and Recommendation Concerning the Town’s Mowing Contract
- Consider Setting Dates for the 2011-2012 Budget Workshops
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going Into Executive Session to Discuss Legal Matters
- Adjourn Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
- When coming forward, please state your name and address.
- Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
- Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
- Please, courtesy is expected at all times.