November 4, 2013
Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting
The Regular Board Meeting of the Landis Board of Aldermen will be held Monday, November 4th, 2013 at 7:00pm at 312 South Main Street.
Town of Landis, Board of Alderman Meeting
Monday, November 4th, 2013
A G E N D A
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Adoption
- Consider Adopting the Minutes from the October 7th, 2013 Regular Meeting
- Receive the 2012-2013 Audit From Eddie Carrick, CPA
- Receive Recommendation From Planning Board Concerning a Re-Zoning Request
- Consider Calling For a Public Hearing to Discuss a Re-Zoning Request
- Receive and Discuss Documentation From Charles and Sherri Thacker Concerning Annexation
- Department Head Comments
- Comments from Board Members
- Comments from Citizens
- Consider Going into Executive Session to Discuss Personnel Matters
- Consider Adjourning Meeting
*A Notice to Citizens*
Any citizen needing special accommodations should notify Town Staff prior to the meeting date. If for any reason during the meeting you are unable to hear Staff or Guest Speakers, please raise your hand and alert the Mayor.
* Citizen Comments – Rules of Procedure
When coming forward, please state your name and address.
Try to limit your comments to 5 minutes so all of our Citizens will have a chance to speak.
Please limit your time before the Board to one (1) Comment session.
Please, courtesy is expected at all times.